Jennie Nelson & Andrew Anderson
Andrew Peter Anderson (8/9 1867 – 5/11 1950) (m. 9/11 1891 in Moline)
icon-wrench Real estate broker; woodworker
Jennie grows up in Moline, Illinois as the daughter of Swedish immigrant Hannah Ahlforth, and she continues to live in that town after marrying worker Andrew Peter Anderson.
He too was a Swedish immigrant who had come to Moline in 1885, at the age of 17. Early in the new century he establishes a business as an independent real estate broker.
They have 4 children at 1712 3rd St., Moline.
- 1. Hildur K. Anderson (25/12 1892 – 23/1 1985)
- Karl Seagren icon-play
- 2. icon-male Carl Harry Anderson (7/12 1894 – 2/8 1950)
- icon-user Carrie Swanson icon-stop
- 3. icon-female (unnamed girl) icon-times
- 4 icon-female Mabel L. Anderson (28/5 1897 – 29/9 1981)
- icon-user William Pollitz icon-play
By 1930 the children have moved from home and the couple live at 157 5th Ave., which is quite a small house, but we do not know where they spend the years in-between. With him working as a real estate broker it is possible that they moved quite often.