Julia Gustafson & Stephen Boe
Julia S. Gustafson (1901 – after 1940)
C3b branch [126.96.36.199.4.2.12]
Daughter of John Gustafsson & Signette Halvorson
Viking, Marshall, Minnesota
Stephen Peder Boe (5/1 1894 – Apr. 1972) (g. 1920)
Argyle, Marshall, Minnesota
Seattle chain manufacturing co.; automated garage operator; turning table operator in electric walking shop; infantry soldier in WWI
At least 1 child
Julia grows up on her parents’ farm in Vikingicon-map-marker, Minnesota with her 16 brothers and sisters.
In 1920 she marries Stephen Peder Boe from nearby Argyle, who has returned from service in WWI in 1917. His parents are Norwegian, and he has blue eyes and brown hair.
They settle in Viking, where he finds work in various places. In 1930, he is an automated garage operator, in 1940 a turntable operator at an electric walking shop. Soon after, they move to King in Washington state, where he works at a chain manufactoring company.
They have 1 child.
- 1. Maxine A. Boe (19/7 1921 – 19/7 1996)
- Clarence Tachell
- name (others’ spellings): Julia Gustafson (1905-1920); Julia S. Boe (1930); Julia Boe (1940)
- signatures: Stephen P. Boe (1917); Stephen Peder Boe (1942)
- name (others’ spellings): Stephen P. Boe (1917-1930); Stephen Boe (1930); Stephen Peder Boe (1942)
- cens. 1905-1940 Viking: 1905; 1910; 1920; 1930; 1940
- mant. 1930-1940
- milit. WWI: 1917; Veteran WWI: 1917; WWII: 1942
Lämna ett svar